Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Itsy Squishy Spider

I crawled my hands across the floor, imitating a spider as I sang "the itsy bitsy spider." The song is one of Tom's favorites, and generally reduces him to a rolling ball of laughter.

But today, Tom had other plans for spidey. With great concentration, he raised his right foot and stomped down, just inches from my fingers. When he saw that he had missed, he picked up the foot and tried again.

Spiders of the world, beware. My son is out to get you.

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Send Tom over! I have some spiders for him to squish...

How cute!

P.S. For some reason my blog has decided your comments are spam? I had to rescue your last comment from the filter---keep that in mind if you don't see your comments posting right away.

Goslyn said...

Spam, huh? Well I can always sell you some Vi@gr@ ...

Thanks for rescuing my comments.

Anonymous said...

Oh I laughed until I cried!! Glad his eye/foot coordination has a way to go!

Jamie said...

Your son can go for the spiders, and my son can go for the ants. Now if I could find a cockroach person, my life would be perfect!