Thursday, November 02, 2006

Are You Prepared?

Elections are in 5 days. Do you know who you're voting for? Do you have good reasons for voting for him/her? Have you looked at your candidate's stance on issues across the board, or have you narrowly focused on one issue? Are you voting strictly on the fact that you think the person is moral?

Before you vote, make sure you know where your candidate really stands. I love this ad from AARP that I saw this morning. It actually made me laugh out loud.



If you don't feel that you know enough about the candidates in your local races, check out vote-smart.org before you hit the polls Tuesday. (Hat tip to Heth for the link.)

And no matter WHO you're voting for, head to the polls Tuesday. The people need to be heard. All of us.

This advertisement was approved by Goslyn. Please don't vote for me.

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

By all that is good in the world, I will be so glad when this election cycle is over. More glad than I have been about any election cycle ending since I began working, that's for sure.