Thursday, March 09, 2006

That's my boy!

My son has recently made great strides in new things he can demolish do. For instance, he can completely disassemble an entertainment unit in less than two minutes.

He can locate any and all electric cords or receptacles in less than 90 seconds, even in a room where he has never been before.

He can crack floor safes. He can also open and close kitchen drawers, the door to the dogs kennel and anything else that will swing when pushed.

He can take his pants off. I have no idea how he does this, as I have only seen the evidence, but not the act. It is possible he enlists the dog to help.

He can topple trashcans and remove their lids. He can devour half a Parents magazine faster than you can say "Holy gerbils, Batman."

He can vomit repeatedly on anything and everything, yet still gain weight at an incredible rate. Sometimes I think he actually puts lead weights in his diaper when I am not looking.

And last, but not least, he can bite mommy with his four (4!!) brand-new teeth. That's my boy. He does nothing half way. He has one upper and one lower through the gums, and two more almost through. Ouch.

10 Comments:

Heth said...

I love that about his pants. Too cute!

Chilihead2 said...

Oh I remember those days! Love them! I actually wish for them sometimes. Things just get better and funnier (if you can believe it!). And those are pretty funny.

Jessica Spotswood said...

Soooo funny! I can't wait to see him and his new teeth! Re: the pants, maybe the dog lent him magic powers? Steve claims our cat will grant you three wishes if you hold him upside-down over the toilet...but I've never seen proof.

Shannon Nelson said...

You just completely described my 20 month old--into absolutely everything.

Hello from another PA mom! :)

Elozia Marie said...

LOL! Sounds like my 15 month old daughter's kindred spirit :) Thanks for the laugh!

Rachelle said...

How old is your son again? I either got a different model of boy that the one you got, or the worst is still coming.

Lei said...

I second that ouch.

Sounds like my little go getter!

Kathryn Thompson said...

"It is possible he enlists the dog to help." LOL.

I feel your pain. Literally. You know about my little 4-toother. Yowza. I am reaching for the Lansinoh.

Goslyn said...

Rachelle -

Tom is seven months. I do love my boy, but I hope you got the less destructive model!

Grammy said...

Go little fella! Apparently the child already has skeelz.