Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Hunger Force

I am starving. I have been starving for about the past 14 months, more or less consistantly. But this is getting ridiculous.

I finished my lunch (ham sandwich and grapes) and my snack (low-fat string cheese)and have now resorted to digging out the emergency snack I keep in my diaper bag (a package of peanutbutter crackers.) The only problem is that somehow, they got stored right next to a bar of soap - so now they are Cucumber and Green Tea flavored peanutbutter crackers. Nasty.

I'm eating them anyway.

3 Comments:

Heth said...

That is awesome. I soooo hear ya. It's kind of a new spin on the whole "desperate housewives" thing. Desperate for carbs.

Rachelle said...

LOL On how the crackers taste! I am sorry you are so hungry. I am hungry just reading your post.

Diana Mancuso said...

I can totally relate on the constant hunger. My appetite has doubled since my baby's birth. Yikes!