Friday, January 27, 2006

That's right, I'm tagging myself

I have so much going on in my head right now, events and thoughts I'd love to write in a lengthy, touching, funny post, like the ones that can be found at Wonder Woman Meets Grizzly Adams. I would love to, but I can't. I can't because this is my third sleepless night, and I am too tired to think. (When I say sleepless, I mean I had maybe 3 hours of non-consecutive sleep last night.) Something is up with my sweet boy, who seems otherwise fine, just completely uninterested in sleep. Of any kind. Including naps.

So, instead, I am tagging myself with the 4 things meme.

Four Jobs You've Had:
1. Florist's assistant
2. Receptionist for a computer security firm.
3. Full-time nanny.
4. Reporter.

Four Places You've Lived:
1. Yellowstone National Park
2. Oxford, England
3. West Central Boondocks, Maryland
4. Christmas City, USA

Four Vacations You've Taken:
1. European tour, including England, Scotland, France, Italy, Austria and Spain
2. Grenada, on my honeymoon.
3. Arizona and New Mexico, at Christmas.
4. Ireland.

Four Vehicles You've Owned:
(Perfect, I am currently on my fourth vehicle)
1. A faded, mustard-yellow 1984 Subaru Station Wagon, stick shift, no power ANYTHING. How I loved that car. Her name was Molly.
2. A big, white, 1991 Chevy Lumnia, lovingly called "The Boat." It did 0 to 60 in about 6 minutes.
3. A blue 1999 Nissan Altima. I loved this car. It bit it when my sweet husband crashed it into an ambulance.
4. A red 2005 Toyota Sienna. That's right, I drive a minivan. A red one. Ha.

If you do this meme, leave me a note in the comments, and I'll come visit!

7 Comments:

Just D said...

I've done a similar tag a week ago - it's fun adn I love to get to know all the bloggers a little better. At least if you have a minivan it's a nice bright color, mine is boring brown!

mommy to six J's said...

have a great weekend my blog is fixed u can read it now

Anonymous said...

Well! Your son and my daughter must be having the same "non-sleepy" dreams. This week she's had (1) no nap, (2) a 30 minute nap, and (3) a 45 minute nap. Yeah for me.

Hope you get more sleep this weekend and next week!

Chilihead2 said...

You've gotten to live and travel to so many great places! I'm jealous. ;)

Chilihead2 said...

BTW, my mom and I are considering a trip to Yellowstone in October. Since you lived there, can you offer me any advice? Perhaps we can e-mail each other? You can mail me at
monthei71a at yahoo dot com

Thanks!
Chilihead

Chilihead2 said...

Last comment, I promise! Thanks for the feedback on my site. That's exactly what I was looking for. Much appreciated.

Lisa said...

hey, an almost new car is an almost new car! Mini-van or not! loL!