Monday, January 23, 2006

January Update

It is just as I had suspected it would be. The pajama-clad crazy snow dance made no difference at all, except that my dog looked at me like I had gone insane. Which is entirely possible.

Instead of five fluffy, sparkly inches of powder, we have half an inch of snow, covered by half and inch of sleet, and it is currently raining. A cold, nasty rain. The kind that settles into your bones and leaves you chilled no matter how many cups of hot tea you down. Except for the snow, it reminds me of England, actually.

Sigh. At least I'm tucked in my cozy office today. Pastor keeps the church very warm, and for once, I'm thankful.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

This is wild! Having your "life" on-line seems really exposed - some how - but - kind of fun- maybe - if you can control who pops in. Guess I'm just not totally into "life on the net" just yet - but - maybe - just maybe - I'll try it too. Love seeing the PICTURES!!! Actually, this is fun.
Thursday

mommy to six J's said...

i stopped by to say hi

Anonymous said...

You forgot the blood sacrifice. Pajama snow dances don't work without a blood sacrifice. Raspberry jam works good too.