Monday, January 30, 2006

Pack your lunches ...

It's a Wishful Thinking field trip! I know, you are just too excited. For a change of scenery, I decided to post today's entry over here.

It's called Mom Against the Machines. Go read it. It will only take a second.

While you're over there, check out the new issue of Cruchable. Super-Hubby has some good writing up this week. You can read about making movies about rubber rats and pretending to be in prison.

When you get back from your field trip, if it's not too much to ask, leave me a comment to let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!

3 Comments:

Jessica Spotswood said...

I liked your Snackable piece. I don't know what I'd do if my dishwasher went on strike. Be v. v. sad, I suppose. Also thought Gina's article on art therapy was v. interesting. Good field trip!

Anonymous said...

A lukewarm shower is an awful way to start the day, and with promise of other appliance antics to come....

Anonymous said...

Washing machines of the world unite!