Monday, January 09, 2006

Still Waters

Sometimes still waters are just still.

I am sitting here, very still, trying to think of something deep and interesting to write about. I've got nothing.

The baby has been asleep all morning, which has allowed me to actually get work done. Hallelujah. He's now playing with a teething book called "Quack" says the Duck; I think it's too funny. Mostly because Tom looks like he's reading, which he's not, but also because Tommy does not say "Quack." He says many other things, mostly during the very, very, quiet part at church when they are preparing communion, but he does not ever say "Quack."

I am also trying to figure out how to buy a week's worth of groceries for less than $25, (ha ha), how to keep Super-Hubby from obsessing too much over his Web-magazine/baby, and still dealing with the fact that there is no Santa Claus.

Don't ask.

How are you doing this Monday morning?

4 Comments:

Lisa said...

Its been a Monday. Need I say more? :-)

Anonymous said...

For all the animal noises that Sydney does say "quack" isn't one of them. She is too entertained by me quacking I guess!

Other than the rain and the sickness, it was a nice Monday here. Ready for Tuesday. Actually, maybe not. Because after Tuesday is Wednesday...and I'd rather have Monday again since Wednesday is kind of freaking me out :)

Just D said...

Yes there is too a Santa Claus! I promise... and $25? Pasta baby...lots of pasta! It reheats wonderfully for lunch :)

BTW, I'm de-lurking since it's delurking week...

Anonymous said...

Can newborns eat Ramen noodles? Maybe put it in a Pooh sippy cup?