Friday, February 10, 2006

Lies and Lying Liars

Whoo hoo, I've been tagged! (Sort of). Thanks Kathryn, for thinking of me. I will lie my heart out now.

Here's the game. Four of these statements are false, one is true. Can you spot the truth when confronted with lies? Leave me a note in my comments with your guess. I will post the truth tomorrow. Or possibly this evening. We'll see.

1. I am the only student from my college to ever have been accepted to Oxford University. I studied there for seven months. While there I encountered the crown prince of Bahrain and Chelesa Clinton. (Not together.)

2. My favorite food is calamari.

3. When I was 15 I was offered a modeling job that involved travel to Florida, but I declined it because I didn't want to go without my parents.

4. I am deathly afriad of snakes.

5. Venice, Italy is my favorite city in the whole world. I just love all the carnival masks and mystery of the city of canals.

I am not much for tagging people with these things, but here are some people I'd love to read lies about:

J-Tron
Jess
Stephanie

7 Comments:

Kathryn Thompson said...

I'm guessing number 1 because it's so detailed and I'm sure you're brilliant. Number 5 is a close second. Ahhh.......Venice!

Heth said...

I'm guessing number three.

sweet mama entropy said...

Judging by the picture on your site, definetly #3 ;)

But since I can relate, I'll pick #4. Oh, and feel free to stop by my site if you'd like to read some lies about me.

Lisa said...

i'm going to say #2 simply because no one else has yet :-)

Jessica Spotswood said...

Ooh! My guess is #5.

I'll accept your challenge, possibly tonight after I finish up some other posts I've been working on.

Anonymous said...

I will respond to your tag when you respond to mine. So there. :P

Chilihead2 said...

#1 and I know I'm a day late, but I swear I didn't peak at the answers.