Saturday, February 11, 2006

And the truth is ...

#1. I really went to Oxford. I got good marks, but it kicked my butt.

The others are various shade of the truth.

#2. I don't particularly like calamari, but I don't hate it either.

#3. Nope, not model material, but thanks to those of you who thought so ;)

#4. Nope, love snakes. I think they are really cool. I used to have a "pet" blacksnake when I was a child. Her name was Charlie, and she was about six feet long.

#5. Really, really didn't like Venice at all. It was dirty and creepy. But Rome is great.

Thanks for playing!

3 Comments:

Kathryn Thompson said...

Yay! I win. I win! You big fat smarty pants.

Chilihead2 said...

Goslyn,

Still missing you. Hope all is well and I didn't offend.

How's the 82yo crotchety smarty pants?

Anonymous said...

Love snakes? *gulp*