Friday, February 17, 2006

How to know when you've been on the Internet too long

You know how some message boards have a little tracker next to your name that says "this is your 374th post to this board"?

I think I need a little ticker that says "You have just changed your 500th poopy diaper this year. Hoorah!"

Yeah, my life is just that exciting.

But wait - really, I have about 30 posts started, including one about Otto Titslinger and his famous invention. You really don't wanna miss that one, do you?

If not, click your heels together three times and say "there's no peace like when a baby is sleeping, there's no peace like when a baby is sleeping, there's no peace ..." and so on.

Maybe it will work. Maybe I will post.

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what moms do whose babies don't nap. I would go crazy. Momma lunatic, that would be me.

Nap time...such bliss.

Chilihead2 said...

OK, Dorothy, get the codeine and let's post! ;) J/K

Heth said...

Can't wait to read what you've got up your sleeve.

Rachelle said...

I can so relate to the poopy diaper thing. I changed 3 in the middle of the night last night, including the pj's because my son can blow through any diaper in a single poop. Can't wait to read more of your blog!