Friday, February 24, 2006

Just Because

No, it's not my anniversary. I'm posting these just because I happen to have access to a scanner, and I feel like it.

This is me and my best bud, Jules.
















And my dress ... my big, fluffy, princess dress.
















And my daddy ...















And the kiss. I was impressed the photographer got this picture, as we had said NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY during the ceremony. He did a great job, even without a flash.















That's it. Thanks for stopping by.

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

You were a *beautiful* bride! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

What lovely pictures, and I echo Mopsy's comment: you were beautiful! What a stunning dress.

Heth said...

Oh how wonderful! Thanks for sharing those "just because". I loooove looking at wedding photos.

Kathryn Thompson said...

Gorgeous! Isn't it great to be a princess for a day? Although, I'm sure you're a princess all the time.

Jessica Spotswood said...

Hey, I remember this! Your wedding was fun, and you were in fact a lovely bride.

Chilihead2 said...

Beautiful! So glad you shared those.

Judy said...

Wow!

Thanks for sharing your wonderful memories!