Monday, October 30, 2006

I Dreamed a Little Dream of You

Yes, you. If you are a regular reader (and commenter) of this blog, chances are good that you have recently appeared in my dreams. I think I am jealous of all the blogging ladies getting to meet their blogging buddies in real life, like Chili and Shannon did this weekend.

This morning, our featured player was Mopsy from Lifenut. I was supposed to be helping her put her children to bed, as her husband was busy at work. In real life, she has six children, but in my dream ... she had 10. We did ok. The kids went to sleep, eventually.

Ok, this sounded much more exciting when I woke up at 5:30 this morning.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's absolutely RFOLOL hilarious that you dream about other bloggers! :D I particularly loved the Thelma & Louise time we had together!

Anonymous said...

I thought DYM was raising my kids in your dreamworld? LOL.