Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Reason #642

why I love my son -

He is convinced I am this chick.



We have a box of Ritz crackers with Rachael's picture on it. During snack time today he looked at the picture and then back at me. His face lit up and a devilish smile stole across his lips.

"Mama!" he exclaimed, poking poor Rachael in the eye. "Mama!"

No matter what I said, he could not be convinced that the girl on the box was not, in fact, me. Don't know what that says for his eyesight, come to think of it.

But hey, he thinks I'm cute, famous, rich and an excellent cook. Can't beat that.

6 Comments:

Julie Q. said...

Oh how cute.

But please tell me you're not also loud, into over-acting, and dump E.V.O.O. (Extra Virgin Olive Oil) on everything in sight.

Anonymous said...

LOVE that! Very cute.

Jessica Spotswood said...

Well, judging from the picture a couple posts back, you ARE cute, and I can testify from being your houseguest that you're a great cook!

Heather said...

Bless that boy!

Anonymous said...

UH OH...Julie figured you out except for the EVOO!!

Heth said...

Just go with it.