Friday, June 16, 2006

Absent

I haven't spent a weekend in my own home in more than a month. Which can be a good thing, and in part, has been, but I'm ready to go home.

The past couple of weeks have been so busy, I haven't even had a minute to sit at the computer and compose my thoughts. I am ok, though. Not to worry.

I'll be heading home from Arizona tomorrow, and I hope to have some time to update you all on my fantastic adventures (they are LEGION) on Sunday. Fingers crossed, I'll have time.

Now I have to call the peditrician and see what I can give Tommy for our flight home. He has a nasty cold. Yippee.

3 Comments:

Heth said...

I was just thinking of you yesterday as I mowed the lawn. Glad to hear everything is ok. You have been missed.

Anonymous said...

We miss you. Have a safe trip back!

Anonymous said...

Your murals are such fun! I think you could definitely turn such a skill into a business. A couple of good books for helping with the "no clue how to do it" issue are: Making a Living Without a Job by Barbara Winter (she has a great website, too) and The Creative License: Giving Yourself Permission to Be the Artist You Truly Are by Danny Gregory.
Enjoy!
Annie