Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday Finds: Reminder


Well, since last week's response to my Friday Finds was, well non-existent, I figured I'd give you guys a week's notice, so you can get your ideas together.

Every Friday, starting next Friday, I will post a neat item or website that I think is useful, helpful, or fun. If you'd like to play along, you can write a post on your own blog, and then use the Mister Linky at the bottom to add your page to the list.

Here are the complete rules:

Write a post on your own blog about a "Friday Find." The find must be family friendly - this is a G-rated blog, and I'd like to keep it that way. You may use the graphic if you would like.

Then leave your name and a short description of your post, and link to your specific post in the Mister Linky below. It might look something like this:

Jane (New Cleaning Product)

Here's how to link to a specific post: On your blog, click on the title of your Friday Finds post. It should open in a new window, where the only post you see is your Friday Finds post. Then copy that URL into the Mister Linky. It's super simple.

If you link to your homepage, I will ask you to repost your link so that it links directly to the page with your Friday Find on it. If you cannot do this within a reasonable amount of time, your link will be removed.

I would appreciate a mention and link to Wishful Thinking in your post, if you don't mind.

After you've added your link, take a moment to check out and comment on some of the other great Friday Finds!

Here's hoping you all will have some great finds next Friday!

3 Comments:

Jen Rouse said...

I think that's a great idea and I was totally going to do it this Friday, but the day just slipped away without me finding a chance to post. I'll save it for this Friday (I hope!)

Goslyn said...

Jen, wahoo! Someone's actually gonna play. Fantastic. I'll remind everyone again on Thursday.

Stephanie said...

I was planning on doing it this Friday until I realized that I'll be on an airplane all day. Without Internet. And with a small squirmy child. Good times. But I'll be all ready for next Friday!

I am, in fact, flying out to Pennsylvania, but I think Erie is still quite a drive from where you are, right?