Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Home for Christmas

Guess who is supposed to be coming home today???? Zoe, my beloved laptop. Hopefully, she has a new, super duper screen. (Preferably an ubreakable one. Ha ha.)Hopefully.

If everything works the way that it is supposed to, this will mean more posting on my part! Yay! More pictures, including some of our tree, and the massive number of gifts that will not fit under the tree.

It will mean being able to make shirts for my nephews after all.

This would be a Christmas dream come true.

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Doin' the happy dance for you! I know the pain you have felt, my dear, and it is not pretty. So glad you're getting Zoe back! Happy Christmas indeed!

Scribbit said...

Congratulations, hope the reunion is all it should be.

Heth said...

Crossing my fingers for you. Come on Zoe, you can do it!

Jessica Spotswood said...

Hope the new & improved Zoe came home last night. I'd love to see pictures of your tree!

Rachelle said...

yay for the lap top coming back!

Jessica Spotswood said...

Hey, you're more than halfway to Baby's due date! Yay!

Hope you guys had a lovely Christmas.

owlhaven said...

Hope you get that laptop back soon. I got one for Christmas and already love it! Here from Daring Young Mom

mary, mom to many