Thursday, December 14, 2006

Absent

A busted computer really cuts into your Internet time.

Sorry I've been gone for so long, brave and faithful readers. But I'll be back, and soon, I hope. Still no word on when Zoe will make it back home, but I'm hoping before Christmas. I really, really miss her.

On the good news front ... today is the big ultrasound! I am hoping this baby will be less modest than the Tominator, and I will be able to share with you what variety of baby we will be expecting in the spring. If you read this before 1:30 EST, think PINK please. (Boys are lovely too. But healthy is the most lovely, really.)

Ok, I hope to have something interesting to tell you in a few hours.

4 Comments:

beth said...

Oh, I can't wait to hear! Crossing my fingers for a cooperative baby.

Jessica Spotswood said...

How exciting! I hope Baby is cooperative. And I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Stephanie said...

Very exciting! Can't wait to hear the news!

--and, hey!, it's past the time already...you're keeping us in suspense! :)

Steve said...

Boy or girl? Boy or Girl! BOY OR GIRL, DAMN IT?!?



.....i have no patience.