Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Well Tickle Me Pink

I've won something! I've actually won something! My good buddy Steph over at Creature Bug sent me some love in the form of a pretty pink award several weeks ago - I've just not been around to put it up. So, thanks, Steph, for thinking of me.

In return, I'll pass the love along to some fabulous women.

First, to Mopsy at Lifenut, since she's the reason I started blogging in the first place. Her writing is so lyrical and inspiring, and she finds time to do it while raising six kids. Amazing.

Next, to Suzanne, because she is so grounded in her faith and makes me think of things I would otherwise overlook. Plus, she's really cool. And her recipes look fantastic.

And finally, to Julie Q. for always, always making me think. Amazing. Like a great college course, only on a blog. Plus no homework. And I never feel stupid for raising my hand in class.

There are so many more women who deserve to be a Rockin' Girl Blogger, but I'll start with these three.

4 Comments:

Suzanne Temple said...

Oh thanks girl, I think you rock, too!

Anonymous said...

Why thank you, Goslyn!

Scribbit said...

Yes, I love Julie's writing too. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

*CONGRATULATIONS!* on your award! I can't wait to check out who you nominated and enjoy their blogs, as I've enjoyed finding yours today! (((((HUGS))))) sandi