Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Diaper Picasso

My son seems to enjoy modifying his diapers. No matter what, the moment I finishing fastening all 200 (ok, maybe I exaggerate a bit) of the little snaps on the legs of his clothing, I hear the distinctive "splurt" that means a diaper customization job has just been completed.

Which means, of course, that he wants a fresh canvas RIGHT NOW so that he can have more artistic, olfactory fun.

Sometimes I wonder if having a diaper-free baby would be more effective, then I have visions of poo covered clothing, carpeting, bedding ... and I decide that I am too faint of heart to try this particular child-rearing technique. Kudos, though, to those who use it successfully. It would certainly cut down on our diaper bill.

Well, off to the diaper mines ...

0 Comments: